ChatGPT, A prototype dialogue-based AI chatbot can understand and respond in natural Language. This chatGPT has crossed a million users within a week. Some even think it can replace google because it suggests a direct solution for a complex problem.OpenAI was co-founded by Sam Altman and Elon Musk (CEO of Tesla Inc). In 2008 Elon Musk left the company.
What is Open AI’s ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an artificially intelligent chatbot developed by OpenAI Inc. and it is based on GPT-3.5, It is a language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text it can respond to everything from stories, Mathematical solutions to theoretical essays.
ChatGPT has unique memory; it can remember earlier comments in a conversation and recount them to the user. This chatGPT can respond to everything from theoretical essay questions to mathematical solutions, it can respond not only to short questions but also stories.
ChatGPT is developed by OpenAI Inc. which is a California-based company and it is famous for its GPT-3 Software. GPT-3 software was released to reply to text prompts.
ChatGPT is based on Chatbot technology which is not a new technology Meta and Microsoft has also released this technology but they got mixed success.
Features of ChatGPT
- It can understand and respond in the natural Language.
- This technology uses deep learning to produce human-like text that can respond to everything from stories, Mathematical solutions to theoretical essays.
- ChatGPT can remember earlier comments in a conversation and recount them to the user with its unique memory.
- Its intelligence can provide a detailed answer to historical arguments to poems on any topic.
- In comparison to its predecessor, InstructGPT, ChatGPT attempts to reduce harmful and deceitful responses to the users.
- ChatGPT was developed in such a way that it uses reinforcement learning from human feedback.
- ChatGPT can suggest anything about how to celebrate a birthday party, and how to write an essay. It helps to solve the reasoning questions.