Haryana BPL Ration Card Download 2023: There was a full stop for a very long time at the procedure of the making of Haryana BPL ration card. However, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Government in Haryana Government has now announced that the making of these below poverty line ration cards will be started once again this year.
The CMO of Haryana shared information in this regard via an official tweet on December 7, 2022. The tweet said that the making of these below poverty line ration cards in Haryana will start from January 1, 2023, and there will be camps organized in various parts of the states to rectify any kind of error made on these ration cards.
Trending>>> Haryana CET Result 2022 – (रिजल्ट जारी)
haryanafood.gov.in Ration Card Download 2023
|Name of the document||Below Poverty Line ration cards|
|Issuer||Govt of Haryana via Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System (AEPDS)|
|Haryana BPL Ration Card Release Date||December 25, 2022|
|Haryana BPL Ration Card making date||January 1, 2023|
|Article Category||Government Schemes|
Read>>> Haryana Panchayat Election Dates, Schedule
Haryana BPL Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
There are eligibility criteria that the government of Haryana has set for people in order to apply for the below poverty line ration cards. The following are the criteria to apply for a below poverty line ration card.
1. To Apply for this below-poverty-line ration card, you must belong to below poverty line and your family income should be 1,80,000 or even less.
2. The government would provide you a below poverty line ration card only after checking your background. If anyone from your family does a job in the government sector then you will not be eligible to get this card.
Check>>> Universal Travel Pass Portal Login, Registration
List of Required Documents for Haryana BPL Ration Card
- 1. Caste Certificate
- 2. Residence Certificate
- 3. Family Photo
- 4. Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- 5. Old ration card (if any)
6. Application form Below the Poverty Line along with the signatures of the Panch or Sarpanch. You will also be required to have the signature of the number day and you will be able to collect this ration card from the ration card depot.
Read>>> Pariksha Pe Charcha Certificate 2023 Download
How to Download Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023?
If you are wondering about how to apply for the below-poverty line ration card in Haryana then let us tell you that you can get this ration card made either online or offline. If you want to get your below-poverty-line ration card made you will have to visit the CSC portal. Visiting here, you can register your name for the below poverty line ration card in Haryana. Below are the steps following which you can easily apply for a below poverty line ration card in Haryana.
- Step 1. First of all, visit the Family ID Portal from the given link.
- Step 2. Now you will have to log in here by entering your Aadhar card number or your family ID and then you will have to enter the captcha code.
- Step 3. After that, click on the search button.
- Step 4. Post this, and the status of your Below Poverty Line ration card will appear on your desktop screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To Apply for this below poverty line ration card, you must belong from below poverty line and your family income should be 1,80,000 or even less. Also, if anyone from your family does a job in government sector then you will not be eligible to get this card.
To Apply for a BPL card in Haryana, you will need Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, Family Photo, Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP), Old ration card (if any) and an application form of Below Poverty Line along with the signatures of Panch or Sarpanch.
There will be camps organized in various parts of the states to rectify any kind of error made on these ration cards. However, if you need to rectify any mistake related to your income then that would not be possible.