Jk HRMS Portal Registration login full process 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Government employees who would receive salary Information via the official website HRMS. A website for them has been developed by the Indian government. They’ll save time this way. By inputting a few details, their pay stub will be made public on the official website. The date of the formal launch of this website is October 17, 2022. Follow us through the post to learn everything there is to know about this website. We are aware that you are interested in learning everything there is to know about our website.
You can rely on us to give you all the information you need. You can learn how to register on the jk HRMS official website, log in to the official website, learn more about this portal, and much more in this article. We will also give you a direct link to the official website. Follow us throughout the post to learn more. You can ask a question if you run into any difficulties registering or logging in to the official website, and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
JK HRMS Portal Registration 2022
The term “HRMS” stands for “Human Resource Management System,” and since the Jammu Development Authority is in charge of running it, it is frequently referred to as “JK HRMS” JK HRMS is a platform that enables users to get all the information they need with just one click. It offers a variety of benefits to both its clients and the people who work there. The JK IRJ portal, JK EMS, JK Salary Slip, JK Coin, and JK Mobile App are only a few of its most significant features, which are described here along with a few more.
JK HRMS Registration Portal 2022 Important Information
|Website||JK HRMS Portal|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Launch Date||17 October 2022|
|Launched for||Government Employees|
|Details Available||Salary slip.GP fund.Income tax statement.SLI subscription.Employees performance monitoring system.Property Return System|
About JK HRM Portal 2022
An integrated platform for employees is this website. They will receive a variety of services, such as upkeep of the service book, personnel records, posting and promotion, and other information. Jammu and Kashmir human resource management system is this website’s full name. There are several services available through this one platform. Your pay stub, GP fund income tax, and other services are all available here. Follow us through the post to learn everything there is to know about this website. There is also a direct link to the main website.
JK HRMS Portal Registration Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should review the requirements before submitting an online application for JK HRMS Portal Registration.
- The applicants must work for the government.
- Obviously, a domicile certificate is required.
Documents Required For JK HRMS Portal Registration 2022
The applicants must work for the government.
A list of required documents for JK HRMS Portal registration is provided below. A domicile certificate is required.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
How To Apply For JK HRM Portal Registration 2022
We’re going to give you instructions on how to register for the JK ess portal 2022 in this section of the text. It is quite simple to register on the official website. We’re going to give you the simplest and most direct action. When enrolling on the official website, if you have any questions, you can ask them and we’ll do our best to answer them. Observe the instructions below:
- You will need to start by going to the official website. In this article, a direct link to the same is provided.
- You must seek the option labeled “workers to register” on the home screen of the website after accessing it.
- When you select the choice, a new page will open where you must choose the email register option.
- The employee’s ID date of birth and either their pan card number or aadhar card number must then be entered.
- The status of the verification code will be sent after entering.
- You must first enter the verification code, and then you must select the submit option.
- Your email will now be validated by sending a code to the email address you provided, after which you must confirm the email address.
- You must now launch the official website and select the “Employees Register” option from the home page.
- After that, you must input the registered email address and the employee’s ID.
- You will receive a verification code, which you must enter before selecting the option title and clicking the submit button.
- You will receive your user ID and password once the identification of your personnel has been successfully verified.
- Using the generated user ID and password, you can now access the official website.
|Important Links and PDF of Full Process|
Steps to Create a Employee Login in HRMS (in pdf)
Steps to Raise a Request for data updation in HRMS (in pdf)
Data Correction (Video)
How To login On JK HRMS Portal 2022
You will find instructions on how to log onto the official website in this section of the article. The method of logging on to the official website is fairly simple. The following are the simplest and most direct steps. You can look at them here:
- You will need to start by going to the official website. This article includes a direct link to the relevant page.
- You must select the option labeled Login on the home screen of the official website after accessing it.
- When you select the option, you will be taken to
- Visit a new page where some of the information must be entered.
- You must enter the login and password on the new page.
- You must input the capture that will be displayed in a box after entering your information, and then you must click the login button.
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Live link is available on the HRMS login page. Using this link, you can also request a User-Id. Within 7 days of your request, CMGI will provide you with a new password along with your user ID. The mobile device receives the username and password via SMS service.
Enter your HRMS ID as your username. The default password for first-time users is “[email protected]” After entering your username and password, click “Login.” An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number after selecting the “Login” button. The received OTP on the designated mobile number is valid for seven days.
|JK Helpline Number 2022 HRMS Portal::-|
Phone No 0191-2520582
Phone No 0191-2571800
Phone No 0191-2571900