SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2022, SSC Hall Ticket for the Position of Scientific Assistant You can check your SSC IMD Hall ticket and the date of your exam on the official website, which is ssc.nic.in. In a very short amount of time, the SSC is going to begin Releasing hall tickets for the position of Scientific Assistant.
Students who intend to take the examination for the role of Scientific Assistant in the IMD will have until the 25th of October, 2022, to make any necessary modifications to their application forms before taking the examination. This post contains information that is necessary in order to obtain a hall ticket for the SSC Scientific Assistant exam.
Check Out>>> GPSC DYSO Result 2022 Direct Link
SSC IMD Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Examination Name||SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL|
DEPARTMENT EXAMINATION, 2022
|OrganizationConducting This Exam||Staff Selection Commission and Indian Meteorological Department|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Examination|
|Admit Card download mode||Online|
|Location of this job||Across India|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
SSC IMD Admit card 2022
The SSC will use technological means to deliver the SSC IMD Admit Card to each student who registers for the exam. On the day of the exam, students are required to have a copy of the call letter in their possession. On the day of the exam, in addition to bringing a current and acceptable form of identification, you are required to bring a print copy of the admit card.
The process of submitting applications for the role of IMD Scientific Assistant has come to a close, On the other hand, applicants will continue to have the opportunity to make edits to the application form until the 25th of October, 2022.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant
The resolution number 46-1-74-Estt. dated November 4, 1975 authorised the establishment of the Staff Selection Commission in 1977. The Commission is tasked with the responsibility of carrying out inspections. It facilitates recruitment for non-gazetted positions in Ministries and divisions of the Government of India’s Group C and Group B categories. The Commission’s administrative offices are located in New Delhi.
In order to further facilitate the processing of documents, the Commission has established nine regional offices as well as sub-regional offices. The commission’s Eastern Regional office can be found in Kolkata, and it has territorial jurisdiction over the states of West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Sikkim, in addition to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
SSC IMD Hall Ticket Date 2022
The official release dates for the SSC IMD Admit Card 2022 Call Letter 2022 have not yet been announced by the relevant authorities. Nevertheless, a tentative timetable for the exam will be provided in the month of December. Therefore, you should anticipate receiving the admit card around one week before the written examination.
The information that is pertinent to the Examination will be included in the IMD Scientific Assistant Call Letter. Information such as the examination location, date, and shift times will be provided. Additionally, read the directions carefully and be sure to follow them exactly as they are written on the admission ticket.
Exam Pattern for the SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam
- At this point in the competition, the written test will be administered via an online platform.
- Be ready to respond to questions posed in both English and Hindi, as the examination will include questions asked in both languages.
- The first four sections, which are titled General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language, Comprehension, and Quantitative Aptitude, respectively, are required of each and every student.
- If you get the question right, you will receive one point, and if you get it wrong, you will lose a total of 0.25 points. This is how the marking system works.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam Scheme
There will be a computer-based version of the SSC IMD Admit Card 2022 available. On the examination, there are a total of 200 questions, making the total number of questions 200. The combined length of time for both portions is going to be two hours. The next section of the paper will now get underway. The exam will consist of questions with multiple-choice answers, and a quarter of a point will be deducted from the total score for each erroneous response. The first part of the examination will be the same for everyone, while the second part of the examination will be based on the candidate’s preferred field of study.
Following the completion of the evaluation, the speculative Answer keys will be made public on the official website of the SSC. The exam schedule for the IMD Scientific Assistant position can be found below.
How to Download the Call Letter for the SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Exam 2022?
The Direct Links, which will allow candidates from each region to download their Admit Card, will be active very soon. You may check how to download the admit card for the Scientific Assistant IMD exam from the website by going through the procedures that are provided below. It is also important to mention that the application status of the KKR Region has been released as of right now.
- Visit the SSC Admit Card Page as the First Step
- Navigate to the respective SSC region’s website by clicking on the link provided there. To view your Admi Card, select the tab provided.
- Locate the link to download the SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Admit Card, and then click on it.
- In order to log in, enter the details such as your Registration ID and your date of birth.
- The PDF version of the Admit Card will be presented to you on the screen of your computer. Check to see that all of the details have been printed correctly, and then save the document to the device you’re using. Additionally, a hard copy of the same should be taken.
Details Mentioned On SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Admit Card 2022
Make sure that the following information is printed on the admit card that you have downloaded from the website after you have completed the download of the card.
- Candidate’s Full Name and Address
- Guardian’s Names
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate and Signature
- Name of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Optional Subject Name
How To Download SSC IMD Admit Card Online 2022
You can retrieve your hall ticket for the Scientific Assistant IMD Examination from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The student is responsible for bringing a hard copy of the call letter with them to the exam location. Additionally, double-check the exam location and times, and avoid writing on or tearing the admit card in any way. Follow the steps outlined below in order to successfully download the SSC IMD SA Hall Ticket 2022.
- Go to the Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC) official website, which may be found at ssc.nic.in.
- Now look in the most recent News section for an article titled “SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Call Letter 2022,” then click on that article.
- You will then be taken to a window where candidates can log in.
- Enter your username and password to register.
- The hall ticket for the SSC IMD examination will appear on the screen of your computer.
- Verify the examination location as well as the date and the time.
- Please print the admission ticket and also download a duplicate copy for your records.
- On the day of the examination, be sure to bring a legible hard copy of the Staff Selection Commission Scientific Asst. hall ticket with you.
The dates surrounding the same have not yet been made public.
The examination board’s official website provides a download service for the admission ticket, which must be purchased separately.
The most important information, including the applicant’s name, the name of their guardian, the name of the examination, the date and time of the examination, the applicant’s gender and category, their roll number, and their registration number, among other things, is printed on the admit card.
For the purpose of having your identity verified, you may present any one of the following documents: an Aadhar card, a PAN card, a voter identification card, a driving license, or a passport.
In such a scenario, you have the option of getting in touch with the local help desk forum and communicating your concerns there.