UP Scholarship Registration 2023: The Uttar Pradesh government has always been very considerate about the welfare of its citizens. The government is always upfront to help out people in every possible way. The state government also provides scholarships to the students of Class 9th to Post Grad. The scholarship is given under the guidance of the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD). The motive for providing this scholarship is to reach out to those students who are suffering financially. The state government provides financial assistance to these students through this scholarship and helps them complete their studies. This way, the students who come from economically poor backgrounds get support from the government.
The students who are looking forward to this scholarship will first have to fill out the application form and submit it before the last date of submission. Students who come from a financially poor background can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship can be their way out to study further without having any financial trouble. The scholarship form will soon be out. So if you are also one of these students who are in need of this scholarship, you can apply for it online. The UP Scholarship application for the year 2022-2023 was out on the official website.
UP Scholarship Application Form 2023
The UP Scholarship Application Form 2023 was scheduled to be out on July 1, 2022, but it got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although the news has it that the application form can soon be released now. The new date of the UP Scholarship Application Form 2022-2023 will soon be announced and you will be getting all the updates regarding the same on this site.
|Scholarship Release Date||2 October 2022|
|Scholarship Last Date||July-August|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Main Eligibility||UP Domicile|
|Available For||Students of Class 9 to Post Graduation|
This scholarship program started by the Uttar Pradesh government is a great initiative that can help all people from poor backgrounds pursue their studies. With the help of this initiative by the government, many students can fulfill their dream of getting higher education. The scholarship has been divided into different categories depending on the variety of classes that a candidate is in. The scholarship that is being given to the students of classes 9 to 10 is Pre Matric Scholarship while the one that is being given to the students of class 11 to Post Graduation is Post Matric Scholarship. The students also have to meet certain eligibility criteria in order to get selected for the scholarship.
UP Scholarship Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants from SC, ST, General, OBC category are eligible to apply for the UP Scholarship 2023.
- Applicants who come under the minor category such as Muslim, Christian, Jains, etc can also apply for the Scholarship.
- Applicants must be studying in the College or School that comes under the state.
- Only students who belong from the state can apply for this scholarship.
- Your College or School must be registered on the Portal of UP Scholarship.
- Minimum Family Income for UP Scholarship 2023.
- Only the student whose family’s per annum income is 1 lakh can apply for the UP pre-matric scholarship 2023.
- The student whose family income is 2 lakh per annum or even less than that can only apply for the UP post-matric scholarship 2023.
- To get the UP pre-matric scholarship, the applicant must be a student of class 9th or 10th.
- While to get the UP post-matric scholarship, applicants must be in class 11th, 12th or have enrolled in graduation or post-graduation in a college or school which is registered under the UP Scholarship 2023.
UP Scholarship 2023 (ऑनलाइन आवेदन)
उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार हमेशा से अपने नागरिकों के कल्याण के बारे में बहुत विचारशील रही है। सरकार लोगों की हर संभव मदद करने के लिए हमेशा आगे रहती है। राज्य सरकार कक्षा 9वीं से स्नातकोत्तर तक के छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति भी प्रदान करती है। छात्रवृत्ति उत्तर प्रदेश समाज कल्याण विभाग (UPSWD) के मार्गदर्शन में दी जाती है। इस छात्रवृत्ति को प्रदान करने का उद्देश्य उन छात्रों तक पहुंचना है जो आर्थिक रूप से पीड़ित हैं।
UP Scholarship Registration 2023 Documents Required
|Mark sheets of qualifying examination|
|Current year fee receipt/admission letter|
|Bank passbook of the student|
|Student ID proof|
|Income, Domicile certificate|
|Passport-size photograph of the applicant|
|Residential proof like aadhaar card ration card,|
There are certain documents that you would need while applying for this Scholarship Programme. These documents include your Aadhar card, Marksheet or Certificate of Qualification, Caste certificate, Receipt of fee submitted at school or college, Bank Passbook, Current board/university registration number, Domicile Certificate and Income Certificate. Along with all these documents, you will also have to upload your passport-size photograph in JPEG/JPG format while filling the application form for the Scholarship.
UP Scholarship Status Check 2023
Unlike the sole reason to fill in an application, the Uttar Pradesh scholarship portal also allows its users to check on the status of a scholarship applied for. Regardless of whether you’re applying as a freshman or renewing your eligibility, you can monitor your application online with its specially-developed system.
- In order to check your payment details, you can find the Click here option in the dropdown.
- One way is to visit the official website for poems and click the know your payment option.
- A new page should pop up.
- Determine Payment Status of U.P. Scholarship
- Type the name of the bank, your account number, and the verification code that you see on the screen.
- Now select send OTP to this mobile number from the menu.
- When the message comes through, it will be forwarded to your cell phone.
- Type the initials of your favorite on-screen couple into the provided field.
- The payment amount will appear on the screen
How To Apply For the UP Scholarship 2023
- You will have to visit the official website of scholarship.up.nic.in.
- There you will have to fill up the application form for the scholarship.
- After filling out the form, you will have to submit it.
- Your application will be submitted and after a thorough check, you will get an email or call regarding the same.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Help Line|
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare),
18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Any student between class 9th to Post Graduation can apply for this scholarship
Ans- The date has not been announced yet.
Ans- The Applicant must be studying in a school or college which comes under the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Ans- Applicants from any minor category such as Christian, Bodh, Jain, Sikh, Parsi, etc. can apply for this scholarship.
Ans- Students of Class 9th and 10th can apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship.
Ans- Students from class 11th to the ones who are pursuing post-graduation can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship under the UP scholarship 2022-2023.
Ans- You can apply for this scholarship program by visiting its official website scholarship.up.nic.in.
Ans- You can check the status of your Application Form by visiting the official website of the UP scholarship. You just have to visit the website and enter your application number and password and after entering these details, you will be able to check the status of your application form.
Ans- No, you don’t have to submit any fees for the application. Since this scholarship is being facilitated by the government, its free of cost.